Copyright


Information on this website may be copied for personal use only. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: karen.thesecularparent@gmail.com

Friday, December 12, 2014

Moving Into the Light

breaking up, toxic parents, emotional abuse, recovery, narcissist, lying partner, am I crazy
It has been many years since I was that young girl who was too sensitive and who always wanted to talk about it. I have come a long way and I'm living a very happy life.

...YET


Sometimes those days and the struggles still sneak up on me.
This blog is for me and for others who have had to work their way through emotional abuse from parents or other important people, groups, institutions in their lives. For me, it was both of my parents in very different ways. So yeah, that was fun.


For now, as I get started on this project, I will share a couple of memes that I created for Pinterest; you may have found your way here from one or more of the memes.

Stay tuned as I see if this blog is useful for me?  for you? 
For Moving Into the Light...







No comments:

Post a Comment